POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censored Chuck Lorre Productions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Censored Chuck Lorre Productions (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Censored Chuck Lorre Productions
Date: 12 Jun 2009 01:55:00
Message: <web.4a31ec79a24277da45334fe80@news.povray.org>
Tonights episode "Golly Moses, She's a Muffin" vanity card was censored with,
"you can read it if you know where to look. Wink wink. Nudge nudge".

"An Open Letter to the FCC"
http://www.chucklorre.com/index-2hm.php?p=155

"The powers that be "politely" asked me not to air the this week's vanity card.
Knowing where I stand on the TV food chain, I "politely" folded like an origami
swan."

Post a reply to this message