POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censored Chuck Lorre Productions : Re: Censored Chuck Lorre Productions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censored Chuck Lorre Productions
From: andrel
Date: 13 Jun 2009 16:18:43
Message: <4A3409A3.8020409@hotmail.com>
On 13-6-2009 21:52, andrel wrote:
> I still don't get the timing. Was "Golly Moses, She's a Muffin" a show
> that was aired on 10 Apr 2006? If so, why is aQ referring to that 12
> June 2009 as if it was happening tonight (or last night)?

Couldn't help myself. Decided to look a bit further. The Show aQ is
probably referring to is that of June 4th. That has a vanity card that
is censored http://www.chucklorre.com/index-2hm.php?p=251 . Now we only
have to explain a time dilatation of 1 week. That should be easier than
3 years and a bit. No mention of "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" however, so
it is still possible that aQ was referring to some other show (there are
at least 5 to choose from. Yet, #155 is not one of them).