POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censored Chuck Lorre Productions : Re: Censored Chuck Lorre Productions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censored Chuck Lorre Productions
From: andrel
Date: 12 Jun 2009 12:52:34
Message: <4A3287D3.9070003@hotmail.com>
Way too little information to be comprehensible

On 12-6-2009 7:49, alphaQuad wrote:
> Tonights episode "Golly Moses, She's a Muffin"

A broadcast somewhere in this world?

> vanity card was

what is that?

> censored with,

and how can you censor it.

> "you can read it if you know where to look. Wink wink. Nudge nudge".

That is a Python reference, what is that supposed to do here?

> "An Open Letter to the FCC"

Ok that is presumably the US. I though so, but we are an international
forum (in the canonical meaning not the US perversion of it) so it is
sort of nice to mention the context.

> http://www.chucklorre.com/index-2hm.php?p=155
>
> "The powers that be "politely" asked me not to air the this week's vanity card.
> Knowing where I stand on the TV food chain, I "politely" folded like an origami
> swan."

Where is that citation from?