POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Censored Chuck Lorre Productions : Re: Censored Chuck Lorre Productions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Censored Chuck Lorre Productions
From: andrel
Date: 13 Jun 2009 04:36:56
Message: <4A336529.5060908@hotmail.com>
On 13-6-2009 7:16, alphaQuad wrote:
> All of this is really a mute point. I am beginning to think everyone's mouse is
> broken or everyone is allergic to clicking licks. What's important is the link,
> visit and all would become clear.

it has a date of '1st Aired: 10 Apr 2006' on it so it can not have
anything to do with 'Tonights episode "Golly Moses, She's a Muffin"
vanity card' or whatever. And I am still missing a lot of information,
presumably by being geographically challenged.

FYI I even took the time to google "Golly Moses, She's a Muffin". Even
that did not clear up any of my confusions.