POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Watchmen vs The Incredibles (Message 36 to 45 of 125)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
Date: 16 May 2009 00:21:08
Message: <4a0e3f34$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 16 May 2009 01:09:45 -0300, nemesis wrote:

>> It doesn't matter. If you assert Bird was inspired, you would need to
>> give a reference to it.
>
> Yes, I gave a reference to it.  The plot of Watchmen.

That is not a reference.  A reference would be, as Darren said, citing an
article where Brad Bird stated that he was inspired by Watchmen.

Otherwise, it's just a guess on your part.  Guesses aren't citable
references, no matter how canny you think the similarities are.

Jim

Post a reply to this message