POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 May 2009 00:29:34
Message: <4a0e412e$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 15 May 2009 23:35:33 -0300, nemesis wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 May 2009 23:09:46 -0300, nemesis wrote:
>>
>>> I don't think that's mere coincidence.
>>
>> To borrow a line from A Few Good Men, "It doesn't matter what I
>> believe, it only matters what I can prove!"
>
> Well, I certainly can prove nothing to people who've only seen a side of
> the coin.

Again, beside the point.  You're missing the point completely.

Can you prove it by citing a reference?  No.  You've looked at the
plotlines of the two stories and come to the conclusion that Bird was
inspired by Watchmen.

That's fine, that's called research.

Wikipedia is not a publisher of research.  It's (ostensibly) a publisher
of facts.  Facts are backed up by research (aka "citations").

Jim