POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Watchmen vs The Incredibles : Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watchmen vs The Incredibles
From: Darren New
Date: 16 May 2009 00:37:56
Message: <4a0e4324$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Yes, I gave a reference to it.  The plot of Watchmen.  Which seemingly
> no one read from the wikipedia entry, neither you nor the wikipedia
> moderators.

F__k you.

You know, I'm so god awful tired of the "if you don't understand, it must be
because you're too lazy to read."  It usually comes from the religious
people, who proclaim "you'd have to agree, if only you *understood*."

>>> what I do know is:
>>
>> ... a whole list of things which have nothing to do with Bird or his
>> thought processes.
>
> But which has a lot to do with the result of his thought processes.

Yes. So?

>> Did you figure this link out yourself? Or did you read about it
>> somewhere?
>
> I heard about it before.

Then cite where you heard it. Problem solved.

>> If the former, it's original research. If the latter, provide the
>> citation. It seems pretty easy to me. :-)
>
> There's no citation.

And that's the problem. [citation needed]

> Forget it, perhaps because of my alias you guys just love to have an
> argument with me whatever the reason.

You'd like to think the reason is anything except that you're wrong,
wouldn't you?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)