POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next evolution in P2P Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  The next evolution in P2P (Message 61 to 70 of 110)
From: scott
Subject: Re: The next evolution in P2P
Date: 10 May 2009 05:16:05
Message: <4a069b55@news.povray.org>
> In this context it is not clear which freeloaders you mean
> - the persons that download music and movies that they can not afford now

Certainly most people I know that download illegal media can perfectly well
afford to pay for it, they just don't see the point in paying for it when
they can get it for free with almost zero chance of getting caught.

There is always going to be ways to copy media, pirates will always get
around any encryption or copy protection, the only way to stop people like I
mention above is to increase the chance of getting caught.

Post a reply to this message