POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good Cookie v2.0 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Good Cookie v2.0 (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Good Cookie v2.0
Date: 5 Apr 2009 13:12:18
Message: <49d8e672@news.povray.org>
Some of you may remember the first time I posted this recipe .... well fresh
out of the lab version 2.0 is REALLY good, so I thought I'd share. It's
especially good with a cup of coffee.

Enjoy Jim
----

Chocolate Mocha Pecan Cookie

Ingredients:

2 tablespoons vanilla

1 large egg

3 tablespoons cocoa

4 rounded teaspoons instant coffee crystals (freeze dried)

2 teaspoons water

for 45 seconds to soften, then add the following:

3 tablespoons of cocoa

2 tablespoons vanilla

1 large egg

In a separate cup dissolve the 4 rounded teaspoons of instant coffee in 2
teaspoons of water. Pour it into the bowl with the above ingredients. Mix

pecans and mix them in well. If your hand isn't tired you didn't mix it
enough. Now preheat oven to 350.

2 teaspoons each). Roll them into a ball with your hands. You should get two
dozen good sized cookies. It's okay to make the a bit small. It's easier to
add more to the smaller ones than to take away from the bigger ones.

for about 5 or 6 minutes before you transfer them to a cooling rack.

About the measures:

teaspoon = the spoon you stir your coffee with

tablespoon = a soup spoon

Post a reply to this message