POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good Cookie v2.0 : Re: Good Cookie v2.0 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good Cookie v2.0
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 6 Apr 2009 18:16:17
Message: <49da7f31$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 12:33:05 -0400, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>
> > I tend to use pinch of this pinch of that method .....
>
> That tends to work for cooking, but not baking.  Baking depends on
> specific proportions of things being in the dough or it won't produce the
> proper chemical reactions.

haha .... you are absolutely correct ..... tried making some sour dough
bread once. It was a miserable failure.

I guess that I should add, through trial and error I'm able to get
consistently good cookie dough. It's more like a ratio of dry to wet
ingredients. The dough should almost appear dry but forms a ball when you
roll it in your hand.

Jim