POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And again... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  And again... (Message 11 to 20 of 23)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: And again...
Date: 25 Feb 2009 14:02:57
Message: <49a595e1$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> It just makes me angry that they can just silently *change* stuff like
> this without warning me. Now when somebody's login script falls over, I
> have *no clue* what the problem is. Thanks, guys.

Can't you change the passwords used to get into the systems there? If not,
you need to put into writing that you can't be responsible for the systems
if you can't control them.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Invisible
Date: 26 Feb 2009 04:00:09
Message: <49a65a19@news.povray.org>
>> It just makes me angry that they can just silently *change* stuff like
>> this without warning me. Now when somebody's login script falls over,
>> I have *no clue* what the problem is. Thanks, guys.
>
> Can't you change the passwords used to get into the systems there?

No. They have all the master passwords; I don't even know what those
are. So they can lock me out, but not the reverse.

> If
> not, you need to put into writing that you can't be responsible for the
> systems if you can't control them.

Heh, yeah. Something like that...

Post a reply to this message