POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And again... : Re: And again... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And again...
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Feb 2009 13:03:56
Message: <49a6d98c$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> No. They have all the master passwords; I don't even know what those
> are. So they can lock me out, but not the reverse.

If you have the passwords for the routers, then you have the passwords. :-)

>> If not, you need to put into writing that you can't be responsible for
>> the systems if you can't control them.
>
> Heh, yeah. Something like that...

Seriously. You should write up what's going on and send it to your boss, his
boss, and so on up the line. Explain they're crashing your systems and you
have no control over it, and ask them what the appropriate procedure should
be for violation of procedures.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)