POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And again... : Re: And again... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And again...
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 26 Feb 2009 16:38:48
Message: <49a70be8$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Why don't you try and do something about this rather than just writing
> on here what's going on?  If your boss isn't listening go higher up
> until someone does listen.  If nobody listens, document it and do your
> own thing (ie block them from modifying your systems), then they will be
> forced to listen to you.

1. Nobody with any authority cares about my opinion. The general
assumption is that I know nothing about anything.

2. How did such technically unskilled people get into senior IT
positions? They did it by being good at company politics. If I try to
play that game, they will beat me.

3. I have no power to block anything.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/