POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game recommendations Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Game recommendations (Message 23 to 32 of 52)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Game recommendations
Date: 7 Feb 2009 12:45:09
Message: <498dc8a5$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/6/2009 7:50 PM, nemesis wrote:
> - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) (you know)
>
> If you ever can get your hands in any of these games, do it. Yes, I know
> that Zelda was a huge hit, not an underdog, but worth mentioning anyway.

I have to say, Zelda 64 is definitely where they jumped the shark.  A
Link to the Past was a far better game :)

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 7 Feb 2009 14:59:50
Message: <498de836$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> Commander Keen!

Oh man I'd forgotten about that game!  I used to love it!

Post a reply to this message