POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worst read ever Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Worst read ever (Message 1 to 10 of 55)
From: Invisible
Subject: Worst read ever
Date: 2 Feb 2009 10:06:37
Message: <49870bfd$1@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin%27s_Black_Box

I wasted about a week reading this book. If any of you have the change
to read it... don't bother. Seriously.

While reading this book, I was actually astonished that somebody could
seriously present such obvious nonesense as "fact". I was simply amazed
that anybody would agree to print such lies. Furthermore, the author is
apparently paid to work as a "scientist", yet he seems to not comprehend
the simple definition of what "science" actually is.

Seriously... I wasted a week of my life! >_<

(Although some of the stuff was interesting... Inbetween the
thinly-disguised religious rantings, there was some interesting science.
Like the cascade of chemical reactions that turn a photon impact into an
electric potential.)

Post a reply to this message

Personally, I wouldn't have been able to get past the name of the author and
what I already know about him.