POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worst read ever : Re: Worst read ever Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worst read ever
From: Mike Hough
Date: 2 Feb 2009 13:09:29
Message: <498736d9$1@news.povray.org>
From the wiki article: Behe eventually testified under oath that "There are
no peer reviewed articles by anyone advocating for intelligent design
supported by pertinent experiments or calculations which provide detailed
rigorous accounts of how intelligent design of any biological system
occurred"

That says it all, really. While scientists must provide sound experimental
or empirical evidence to support a hypothesis, ID proponents merely point
out the things that scientist do not know for certain and use that to
dismiss everything else. Something you often hear in the scientific
community is "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." The only
logical conclusion one can make is that ID is not a science.