POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worst read ever : Re: Worst read ever Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worst read ever
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Feb 2009 14:49:58
Message: <49874e66$1@news.povray.org>
triple_r wrote:

> Forgive me for talking to myself, but before I start problems I should emphasize
> that I really don't mind whether you fall into one camp or the other.  What I
> despise is the dishonesty--the disingenuous claims by groups like the Discovery
> Institute that they're trying to uncover objective truth without any religious
> motives.

Sure. If people want to believe that God created the universe, they're
entitled. Heck, maybe they're *right*. But either way,

1. The question is not science.

2. Don't force other people to believe something just because you want
them to.

3. Stop lying and trying to cheat the system to get your own way.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/