POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worst read ever : Re: Worst read ever Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worst read ever
From: triple r
Date: 2 Feb 2009 14:45:00
Message: <web.49874cd66b132a81ef2b9ba40@news.povray.org>
"triple_r" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> For whatever
> it's worth (and the value is debatable), they determined that, legally
> speaking, ID is not science.

Forgive me for talking to myself, but before I start problems I should emphasize
that I really don't mind whether you fall into one camp or the other.  What I
despise is the dishonesty--the disingenuous claims by groups like the Discovery
Institute that they're trying to uncover objective truth without any religious
motives.

 - Ricky