POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worst read ever : Re: Worst read ever Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worst read ever
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 2 Feb 2009 14:51:43
Message: <49874ecf$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Why subject yourself to such horror?

My mum was in a bookshop, saw a book about science and thought I might
be interested. I was... for the first few chapters.

By the time it got to the part about "maybe at some point in the future
we will have the technology to design our own genome and travel back in
time to seed the Earth with it", I was in a state of utter disbelief.
*How* can somebody who claims to be a scientist seriously propose such
nonesense?!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/