POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ooo... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Ooo... (Message 1 to 10 of 111)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Ooo...
Date: 18 Jan 2009 07:59:35
Message: <497327b7$1@news.povray.org>
Well shave my head and use me as a surf board... the BT Vision box
*does* have an HDMI socket! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Ooo...
Date: 19 Jan 2009 09:29:14
Message: <49748e3a$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Well shave my head and use me as a surf board... the BT Vision box
> *does* have an HDMI socket! o_O

And, unlike the SCART socket, by using HDMI I don't get those annoying
scrolly watermark patterns on my TV picture. Yay!

I must say, I've been watching digital TV for well over a year now, and
I never really noticed any difference in picture quality other than the
absence of snow and so forth. Other than that, it just looked like a
normal TV picture.

But now I'm watching TV on a big LCD TV, suddenly there seems to be MPEG
artifacts all over the place! o_O

Heh, I guess the old CRT was just too blury for it to show up! ;-)

Post a reply to this message