POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data recovery Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Data recovery (Message 109 to 118 of 128)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Data recovery
Date: 3 Sep 2008 11:17:15
Message: <48beaa7b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Because the LTO system we have at work involves the tapes being put in a
> fire resistant safe in a remote location. ;-) Obviously, a home user
> with an external HD isn't going to do this.

Uh, I do. :-) At least, one of the backups goes in the local fireproof
safe inside the local theft-proof safe, and the other is at the office.

If you encrypt it and have two, there's no real need to protect *all*
the copies vigorously.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message