POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Am I growing a tinfoil hat? (Message 66 to 75 of 135)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
Date: 8 Aug 2008 03:00:49
Message: <489bef21$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:
> Yeah I guess.  But that's the reason?  Since it's called a credit card
> account I can't keep a positive balance as a buffer?

That would defeat the point of it.  As a "credit" card, it's a line of
credit to you.  That is, a loan for you to access.  What you're trying
to do is make payments on money you haven't borrowed yet.

Sounds to me like you'd be just fine with a debit card.  Rather than
drawing against a line of credit (and thus increasing your debt every
time you use it), a debit card draws against the balance in a checking
account (reducing your capital instead).

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message