POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Realisation Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Realisation (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Realisation
Date: 27 Apr 2008 10:05:03
Message: <4814880f@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Don't worry, it's pov.off-topic.  It's not like it matters if you meander.

  Yeah, it doesn't really matter, but still... :P

  How about a compromise: Try to reduce the amount of "what does this mean?"
as well as "life really sucks" posts and concentrate more on funny anecdotes,
even if they are from your personal life.

  I don't mean you shouldn't be able to let some steam off from time to
time, but try to not to sound like you are constantly whining about
everything...

  (I'm really saying this to myself as well...)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> Don't worry, it's pov.off-topic.  It's not like it matters if you meander.
>
>   Yeah, it doesn't really matter, but still... :P
>
>   How about a compromise: Try to reduce the amount of "what does this mean?"
> as well as "life really sucks" posts and concentrate more on funny anecdotes,
> even if they are from your personal life.

So:  try to work the "what does this mean?" and "life really sucks" into
the funny anecdotes...?  XD

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.digitalartsuk.com