POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Realisation : Re: Realisation Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realisation
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 27 Apr 2008 12:56:03
Message: <4814b023@news.povray.org>
news:48145b2e$1@news.povray.org...
> Ah, that blessed moment of realisation... like when you realise that
> going from Orchid XP v7 to Orchid XP v8 means that YOU JUST LOST EVERY
> GAME SAVE POINT FOR EVERY GAME YOU OWN! >_<

If I may make a stupid suggestion - partition the drive and put the OS alone
on the C drive. Redirect my docs and program files elsewhere.
It makes reinstalling that little less painful.

Yes, I know you'll still have to reinstall most apps, but at least you won't
lose data you've forgotten to backup