POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Gary Gygax Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  RIP Gary Gygax (Message 21 to 30 of 230)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: RIP Gary Gygax
Date: 8 Mar 2008 06:50:01
Message: <web.47d27cad8e4d29d25c2265e30@news.povray.org>
> Stephen wrote:
>
> > I'm out of my depth here.
>
> Tell me about it. I thought "dungeons and dragons" was a TV series...

no Blizzard, no Stallman, no D&D... tsc, tsc, your geeks points keep getting
low... :P

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 8 Mar 2008 06:56:00
Message: <47d27ed0@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Tell me about it. I thought "dungeons and dragons" was a TV series...
>
>   I'm amazed how you again and again succeed in showing your ignorance
> about basic things all computer and other nerds know.

Wait, dude... what the HELL does D&D have to do with computers? I'm
seriously puzzled now...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 8 Mar 2008 06:57:01
Message: <47d27f0d$1@news.povray.org>
>> Tell me about it. I thought "dungeons and dragons" was a TV series...
>
> Well, there is a spin-off cartoon series (ok) and 2 movies (terrible)

I saw the cartoon series. It was OK, although I didn't really understand
it greatly. (But then, who does? When you're a kid, all you know is it's
a cartoon. And that makes it cool. Somehow.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/