POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP Gary Gygax : Re: RIP Gary Gygax Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP Gary Gygax
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 8 Mar 2008 07:03:02
Message: <47d28076$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> no Blizzard, no Stallman, no D&D... tsc, tsc, your geeks points keep getting
> low... :P

OK, let's get this right out of the way now...

- I think Star Trek sucks.
- I have only watched about 3 episodes of Babylon 5. The only cool thing
about it was the graphics being done on an Amiga.
- I never completed Doom.
- I have never even *seen* Wind Commander.
- I don't know what a VAX is. (I thought it was a kind of carpet cleaner...)
- I haven't read the BSD license terms. (I've read the GPL ones.)
- I can't remember who's behind BluRay or HD DVD. (And I have no idea
which one is currently "winning".)
- I have no idea how to wire up a null modem cable.

Are we done yet?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/