POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:09 EDT (-0400)
  I'm back (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: I'm back
Date: 1 Jan 2008 14:50:57
Message: <477a99a1$1@news.povray.org>
Alain wrote:
> Now to find another one that DON'T stay in memory and only scan when I
> ask it to.

Install avast AV, then go into the control panel and set the services to
"manual".  You may need to go back and re-set the services to manual
after you update the executable.  But it lets you do an on-demand scan
as you need it.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it