POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back : Re: I'm back Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm back
From: Hildur K
Date: 3 Jan 2008 08:20:01
Message: <web.477cdfe672df5bab9301f65f0@news.povray.org>

> I've seen my share of problems with *Norton* products. [Those things
> really do take over your entire PC! And fail to uninstall, frequently...]

informed of this when trying to uninstall the software. A funny way to keep a
customer.

To uninstall you need to download and run a special -uninstall software- from

After uninstalling you are still stuck with the uninstall software on your hard

installed. People -thought- they already had gotten rid of *Norton* when they
installed another AV. Those machines run in slow mo.... like cutting through
syrup.

Hildur