POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I miss this Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  I miss this (Message 11 to 20 of 137)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: I miss this
Date: 22 Oct 2007 15:21:08
Message: <471cf824$1@news.povray.org>
Le Forgeron wrote:

>> I'm wondering if it wasn't Minority Report....

No, it wasn't.

> Nope, the movie name in french was "L'effaceur", "Eraser" in english.

Ah, yeah, I thought it might be. I can never remember which was which...

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 22 Oct 2007 16:31:56
Message: <471d08bc@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> Mmm... I wonder if I could model it with POV-Ray...?

...no, I can't.

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 23 Oct 2007 05:28:46
Message: <op.t0m8kwiqc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:34:58 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> Red Faction 1 & 2 had an thermal vision rail gun which was very cool;
>
> Or the cursed Celtic Scythe that had the mode it would suck up the
> life-force from whoever's limbs you chopped off with it.  *Very* slow to
> "reload" as you had to wait for it to finish sucking up the hit points,
> but useful if you knew only one enemy was near.
>
> Or the Invoke spell, that either brings (some types of) dead enemies
> back to life to fight for you, or causes (some types of) live enemies to
> commit suicide.  Just don't use it on the enemies with the dynamite,
> unless you have somewhere to run to very quickly.

Clive Barker's "Undying" for those wondering. I'm looking forward to
"Jericho" now I've got something that'll play it. Oh and yeah I did like
Invoke.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com