POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Sky_sphere is not smooth Server Time
27 Jun 2024 16:52:14 EDT (-0400)
  Sky_sphere is not smooth (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Zeycus
Subject: Sky_sphere is not smooth
Date: 16 Aug 2011 15:05:01
Message: <web.4e4abe43ddb4bd33762883f20@news.povray.org>
I have a problem: I want to use sky_sphere to make a sky, but for some reason it
does not change color smoothly, you can cleary see lines that separate different
"regions". I played with Antialias_Threshold, thinking that is the key, but
whatever I do I keep having this ploblem.

Here is my code.
#version 3.5;

// ************************   Camera   ***********************

#local Cam = <-5, 6, 12>;