POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : asymmetric viewing frustum in pov-ray? stereo images? possible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  asymmetric viewing frustum in pov-ray? stereo images? possible? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: djzielin
Subject: asymmetric viewing frustum in pov-ray? stereo images? possible?
Date: 21 Feb 2006 14:45:00
Message: <web.43fb6d84f70d95e7d3852e870@news.povray.org>
Hello, I need to create stereo images for a real-time virtual reality
project. This requires asymmetric viewing (camera is not in the center of
the image plane). The easiest solution might be if I could just specify the
world coodinates of the image plane. Has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks,
-Dave

Post a reply to this message