POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media in Povray 3.5 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  Media in Povray 3.5 (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Media in Povray 3.5
Date: 14 Feb 2003 09:18:20
Message: <3e4cfaac@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message

> > 5. Oh, and don't use rgbft 1 for your container's pigment - either rgbf 1 or
> > rgbt 1
>
> I'm curious, why? I'm always using rgbt...

rgbt is fine, so is rgbf - it's rgbft that's a problem - see:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/30422/
and
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/30421/

btw, you mention density{rgb 5} - funnily enough I came across this the other
day(putting a rgb val into a density block). The docs don't really mention that
this syntax is okay, and I'm slightly mystified as to what it is doing.

is scattering{1, 5} any different from scattering{1,1} density{rgb 5} ?

Post a reply to this message