POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media in Povray 3.5 : Re: Media in Povray 3.5 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media in Povray 3.5
From: Rigger Thanos
Date: 14 Feb 2003 23:20:03
Message: <web.3e4dbfa7370a972c298dcb1c0@news.povray.org>
Tom Melly wrote:
>"Rigger Thanos" <nomail[at]nomail> wrote in message
>
><snip>

<one good snip deserves another>

Thank you all very much, especially for the hint as to scale. I typically
model on a very fine scale ie 1 pov unit = 1 mm (virtually) and usually
wind up with either, no light or all white as a result of using media, I'll
play with the settings as you suggest and perhaps let you all see the
results when I get what I'm looking for, Cheers.

From the Desk of Rigger Mortice Thanos