POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media in Povray 3.5 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Media in Povray 3.5 (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Rigger Thanos
Subject: Media in Povray 3.5
Date: 14 Feb 2003 01:35:02
Message: <web.3e4c8d1b78321f62298dcb1c0@news.povray.org>
Greetings all,
            I have used Povray for some time now and yet never could quite
get the hang of Media (ie atmospheric effects) this has caused me a great
deal of annoyiance having seen some of the wonderfull examples of it's use
but being relativly unable to produce them myself. Can any here point me in
the right direction for a Tutorial or prehaps provide some tips? The effect
I'm looking for at the moment would resemble the mist caused by a heavy
rain. My thanks