POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 3D Pattern ? Server Time
8 May 2024 21:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  3D Pattern ? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Hendrik Iben
Subject: 3D Pattern ?
Date: 24 Apr 2000 04:56:17
Message: <39040C86.DB0B9C9E@bigfoot.de>
Hi,
I want to create a 3 dimensional pattern but I do not know if this is
possible with POV-Ray (but I think so). I want to use it like the
'gradient z' or 'bozo' statement to change the color/texture of an
object by it's position in space and need the (relative) x,y and z
coordinates to decide wich value is to be used...

I hope I was able to make this understandable,
Thanks for any help,

Hendrik Iben

Post a reply to this message