POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 3D Pattern ? : Re: 3D Pattern ? Server Time
20 May 2024 01:03:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Pattern ?
From: Hendrik Iben
Date: 24 Apr 2000 09:23:11
Message: <39044B15.D76ABD2@bigfoot.de>
Hi,
It might be better to give an example of what I want to do :
I want to visualize interference in 3d space by altering the
color/refraction of an object in space. Another nice pattern would be the
simulation of smoke and things like that. So I do not need the position of
the object(center) but just the position the raytracer is at. I do not know
if this will look  good but I would like to see it...
There must be some sort of interface for things like this in pov-ray since
the bozo pattern does a simlar thing. I can't believe that theses patterns
are just built in...

Thanks anyway,
Hendrik Iben