POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : apps to aid colour selection Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:28:29 EDT (-0400)
  apps to aid colour selection (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bernard
Subject: apps to aid colour selection
Date: 3 May 2013 10:00:01
Message: <web.5183c2157d65f990cef5154b0@news.povray.org>
Hello folks
In case anyone is interested-
I create my own fairly simple software. Two items I have modified to help colour
selection for povray might be useful to others.
One is a colour circle in which colours can be selected in hex and rgb format. I
have added povray format.
The other is a list box which I set up to modify colours in the colour_maps in
existing includes. You can see colour trials alongside each other to make
adjustments.
They are available for download from a page on my therapeutic web site:
http://www.flyonahook.me.uk/downloads.html

Post a reply to this message