POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : apps to aid colour selection : Re: apps to aid colour selection Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: apps to aid colour selection
From: Kenneth
Date: 9 May 2013 07:35:01
Message: <web.518b89028e69ece6c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
"Bernard" <ber### [at] flyonahookmeuk> wrote:

> The best I can do right now is to make the control panel detachable from the
> colour circle. If you download again you will find another button at the bottom
> of the window which does this.

Sorry for the delay. I appreciate your extra work on this. I'm kind of reluctant
to critique it further, as you've been nice enough to offer the app here. But
critiquing things is a natural part of these newsgroups ;-)

Unfortunately (for me), the 'detach' button is at the bottom--and I can't scroll
the app upward enough to reach it! (The only way to move the app around is with
its top panel bar--which can't go past the top of the screen.) It was a valiant
effort nevertheless. If I decide in future to run my monitor at a higher rez,
your app will be quite useful.

Something I noticed: When I launch it, and then completely close it out, the
colrcirc.exe program is still running in the background (as seen in Window's
Task Manager.) Should it not completely disappear from the system until the app
is relaunched?