POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : apps to aid colour selection : Re: apps to aid colour selection Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: apps to aid colour selection
From: Kenneth
Date: 4 May 2013 10:30:00
Message: <web.51851a328e69ece6c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Hey, I like this. It looks to be very useful. Nice work, and thanks for posting
it.

The only problem (and I'm sure it will not affect many users) is that the app
isn't re-sizable on-screen.  I run my monitor at only 800X600 (probably far less
rez than most people use) and the app is bigger than the screen; I can't access
the bottom menus.  Is there any chance of making the app re-sizable?