POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : apps to aid colour selection : Re: apps to aid colour selection Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: apps to aid colour selection
From: Bernard
Date: 5 May 2013 04:25:00
Message: <web.5186163d8e69ece65d323ee50@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
 perhaps you could make it just a little smaller (overall, or
> maybe just the color-wheel part) for an 800X600 screen size.

Looking back at this, I find that making it smaller is a lot of work  for which
I might find time in the future. (I originally made this for myself. I see that
it could be too big for some situations)

The best I can do right now is to make the control panel detachable from the
colour circle. If you download again you will find another button at the bottom
of the window which does this.

Regards
Bernard