POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : apps to aid colour selection : Re: apps to aid colour selection Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: apps to aid colour selection
From: Kenneth
Date: 4 May 2013 15:20:01
Message: <web.51855eef8e69ece6c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
"Bernard" <ber### [at] flyonahookmeuk> wrote:
> Hi Kenneth
> Sorry about that missing app - it is there now.

Thanks. It downloads now with no problem.

> Tell me if it is also too big.

No, the color-compare app is fine the way it is--and re-sizable :-)

> I will look at the colour wheel and see if I can alter it. I will let you know.

I just had an idea about the size issue: If making it dynamically re-sizable is
too much trouble, perhaps you could make it just a little smaller (overall, or
maybe just the color-wheel part) for an 800X600 screen size.  I seriously doubt
that any POV-Ray user would have a monitor set to even less than *my* low-end
rez.

Anyway, just an idea.