POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rgb color looks dark Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  rgb color looks dark (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: mysdn
Subject: rgb color looks dark
Date: 11 Jul 2009 06:15:00
Message: <web.4a5865409e9a3ab0e4e47a1b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

this line works
pigment { rgbf <146,218,164,>//255 filter 0.5 transmit 0.6}}

for transparent, glasslike objects.

But when I want solid colors defined by rgb values, actual color rendered is too
dark in comparison to what I see in Paint's color picker.

the code I use is this, I tried variations without success.

pigment {color rgb <146,218,164>/255}}

146,218,164 is alight green color, but it comes out as dark green.

Could you please tel me what is wrong? Thanks

PS: Last week I had it working, by adding /255 to the end but that is no good
now

Post a reply to this message