POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rgb color looks dark : Re: rgb color looks dark Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rgb color looks dark
From: mysdn
Date: 11 Jul 2009 08:15:00
Message: <web.4a588173fb16eafe4e47a1b0@news.povray.org>
Christian , thank you for your reply but there is nothing wrong with povray or
gamma values, something's wrong with this code
pigment {color rgb <146,218,164>/255}}

it just doesn't render the rgb color as it should. As I said I had it working
last week, So I know Povray can render rgb just as they look in ms paint color
picker. Why is it so hard to simply assign objects rgb colors in povray, thanks
a million?