POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: motorsep
Subject: Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup
Date: 18 Sep 2006 13:55:00
Message: <web.450edd3d2176c4d45927b1690@news.povray.org>
I have been struggling to set up lighting priperly for interior spaces.
Can't understand why it doesn't work properly :(
I use white sphere with big radius around my "room", also I use parallel
light that blows through the windows to simulate sun.
I get alot of artefacts and my "room" is totally dark :(
Could you please help me?

Post a reply to this message