POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : non-transparent SSS and interior texture with mesh2 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  non-transparent SSS and interior texture with mesh2 (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: anto matkovic
Subject: non-transparent SSS and interior texture with mesh2
Date: 6 May 2004 06:48:26
Message: <409a17fa@news.povray.org>
Probably old question :)

- I trying to do SSS with media on Mesh2 - it works, but I simply can't do
apsolute non-transparent SSS, even with tons of intervals - object have some
very thiny details, like a ears. Is there some workflow (for relative fast
rendering:), maybe with photons?

- How to apply interior_texture to mesh2? The same settings works perfectly
with POV solids, but with mesh2, nothing... Maybe I'm a stupid :) or I
didn't laying hands on POV in a few last years.... My mind is probably in
features of POV 3.1...

Thanks in advance....

Post a reply to this message