POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : non-transparent SSS and interior texture with mesh2 : Re: non-transparent SSS and interior texture with mesh2 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: non-transparent SSS and interior texture with mesh2
From: anto matkovic
Date: 6 May 2004 18:34:50
Message: <409abd8a@news.povray.org>
>   I haven't tested with mesh2, though, but there shouldn't be any
difference
> (after all, it's just an alternative syntax for the same primitive).
> Unless there's something odd going on with the mesh2 syntax, perhaps
> you are making some mistake in your code? Could you post a short
> example?

Probably i do mistake with code (it's a mesh 2 with UV-mapping and
image_maps, so I probably put textures on wrong place) - POV refused to work
with interior_texture in texture_list, also with transparent texture in
texture list with both exterior and interior texture at the end of inc file
of  mesh2.

Problem is solved by faking SSS in scanline program and compositing later -
because od deadline....

I will try to post example if this really doesn't work, when I prepare model
for rules of P.B.I.
(it contains nudity).

Thanks for help.