POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration Server Time
26 Sep 2024 23:43:41 EDT (-0400)
  Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: yesbird
Subject: Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration
Date: 28 Aug 2024 10:42:30
Message: <66cf3756$1@news.povray.org>
Being inspired by Bill's investigations, I was looking for patterns
generation algorithms and found this sophisticated approach, implemented
in Rhino:
https://parametric-architecture.com/10-grasshopper-plugins-trending-in-the-aec-industry/

I guess that Grasshopper's elements and their combinations can be a
great source of ideas for implementation on SDL.
--
YB

Post a reply to this message