POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration : Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration Server Time
27 Sep 2024 01:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration
From: yesbird
Date: 28 Aug 2024 10:42:30
Message: <66cf3756$1@news.povray.org>
Being inspired by Bill's investigations, I was looking for patterns
generation algorithms and found this sophisticated approach, implemented
in Rhino:
https://parametric-architecture.com/10-grasshopper-plugins-trending-in-the-aec-industry/

I guess that Grasshopper's elements and their combinations can be a
great source of ideas for implementation on SDL.
--
YB