POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration : Re: Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration Server Time
27 Sep 2024 01:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 29 Aug 2024 15:40:00
Message: <web.66d0cdc7c04ce6b852b3ee0425979125@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 29/08/2024 16:53, yesbird wrote:
> > Maybe you will find interesting this issue of
> > "ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN MARCH/APRIL 2011 PROFILE NO 210 -
> > PROTOCELL ARCHTECTURE"

Very nice  :)
On my old Surface RT, I used to have an app called "Inspiration Browser" that
compiled an assortment of links to art, architecture, and design websites.
Great stuff.

I needed to close out some tabs on my browser, so I'm placing these here for
reference.

https://www.gorillasun.de/blog/a-simple-solution-for-shape-packing-in-2d/

https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/607436/what-do-polynomials-look-like-in-the-complex-plane

https://www.dynamicmath.xyz/domain-coloring/