POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration : Re: Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration Server Time
27 Sep 2024 01:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rhino Grasshopper as source of inspiration
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 30 Aug 2024 11:00:00
Message: <web.66d1dd65c04ce6b8d5cc4ae625979125@news.povray.org>
Specifically referencing Rhino / Grasshopper:
https://archive.bridgesmathart.org/2020/bridges2020-183.pdf

and really illustrating how a 3D repeat warp would be useful for the
non-mathematically inclined. (in "2D")

The following is a fully 3D example of what I'm envisioning:
https://archive.bridgesmathart.org/2011/bridges2011-73.pdf

https://www.google.com/search?q=John+Edmark+%E2%80%9CBlooms%E2%80%9D&oq=John+Edmark+%E2%80%9CBlooms%E2%80%9D&gs_lcrp=Eg
ZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIGCAEQABgeMg0IAhAAGIYDGIAEGIoFMg0IAxAAGIsDGKIEGIkFMg0IBBAAGIsDGKIEGIkF0gEIODMxMWoxajGoAgCwAgA&sourc
eid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And here's a giant archive that is guaranteed to "knock your socks off" and
provide _years_ of inspiration to our busy little bees here in the POV-Ray hive.

https://archive.bridgesmathart.org/#gsc.tab=0

- BE